Forum / http://storyaday.org/

• Dsc_7543.thumb
    Gloria Garfunkel
    Aug 11, 04:49pm

Want to commit to writing a story every day of September with lots of social support and coaching. Here's the community for you.

• S._tepper--nov--lighter.thumb
    Susan Tepper
    Aug 11, 08:17pm

Gloria this is an interesting idea for a group! Wish I could join but 'life' intervenes in a way that keeps me off the computer a lot these days.

• Dsc_7543.thumb
    Gloria Garfunkel
    Aug 12, 12:17am

Didn't mean if for a group. Just pointing it out. I can't even imagine how it would be done as a group when we can only submit once every few days. I'm going to do it on my pseudonymous blog. I already write a story a day there, as drafts for here.

• Photo_on_2012-05-10_at_10.25.thumb
    Susan Gibb
    Aug 15, 06:52pm

I've been writing a story a day for 100 days during the summers from '08 through this year (one year was all hypertexts). Last year I did a story a day for the whole year. Go at it Gloria, it's a wonderful thing to keep the imagination active and open for extended periods of time. Best wishes!

• Kreuzberg,%20germany%201992.thumb
    Robert Vaughan
    Aug 15, 08:33pm

Gloria I also did this for an extended period of time back in 2009-2010. About 3 months, every day, a story or poem or whatever came out of my pen, and I blogged it. Just like Susan Gibb, although I marveled at her ability to continue a full year. She amazes me! Have fun! It really did bring progress, and discovery to my work.

• Dsc_7543.thumb
    Gloria Garfunkel
    Aug 18, 06:01am

I did it for one hundred straight days last year and it was amazing. This year I am aiming for every day, but life gets in the way. I've been at it since mid-July.

• You must log in to reply to this thread.