Forum / And Our Call for Submissions Continues

• -5.thumb
    RW Spryszak
    Jul 20, 09:20pm

Thank you to Fictionaut for this excellent platform, and for the writers you have brought us.

Thrice Fiction http://thricefiction.com has just published its 5th issue.

We bring the new and unusual together with the traditional into one place. That's why you will see everything from flash fiction to standard short stories to things hard to categorize in our pages.

Our magazine has featured first-time published writers as well as *old school* altzine people such as the infamous John M Bennett of Lost and The Found Times fame.

Our submissions policy is open to all and everyone. Nothing is too odd - so long as it has voice and a soul, and nothing is too traditional - so long as it is well-crafted and true.

Please visit our website, download a free PDF, Kindle or iBook version (FREE), and please please please read our submissions policy. Submissions for the November issue are open as of August 1.

Issue #4 from this spring enjoyed over 5,000 independent downloads. Also - if you're an artist, consider us as a possible outlet for your art work as well.

Thanks

• Image.bedroom.009.expose.thumb
    Ann Bogle
    Jul 20, 10:09pm

A friend who is a diversified literary scholar, ranging in focus and interests, happened to send me a link to an interview she had conducted with William S. Burroughs in Madison. The link led to Burroughs' archived papers at Ohio State. John M. Bennett is the collection's curator/compiler.

• -5.thumb
    RW Spryszak
    Jul 20, 10:20pm

And, if I may be allowed a short moment of ego here, if you go to that page and put my last name in the Find engine you'll see my past life peeking out at you a few times...

okay, back to the feigned modesty mode.

• Frankenstein-painting_brenda-kato.thumb
    Sam Rasnake
    Jul 20, 10:20pm

Great range of writers in the latest issue.

• S._tepper--nov--lighter.thumb
    Susan Tepper
    Jul 21, 05:48pm

Bob Spryszak you are allowed a long moment of ego here, for it is you and Dave Simmer that make the beautiful lingering THRICE come alive thrice-times a year!!!

• You must log in to reply to this thread.