Forum / We will be @ Hunter College Writers' Conference!

• S._tepper--nov--lighter.thumb
    Susan Tepper
    May 27, 08:10pm

Once again the SMALL PRESS PANEL will be part of this Conference that has been hailed as "One of the best writers' conferences in the country."

Small Press Panel: Gloria Mindock (Cervena Barva Press), Mark Pawlak (Hanging Loose Press), Jim Schuette (Marion Street Press), Terry Richard Bazes (author Lizard World) and Panel Moderator Susan Tepper

Saturday, June 9
    HUNTER COLLEGE
    68th Street & Lexington Ave.
    NYC
    www.hunter.cuny.edu/ce

• Gloriamindock200x274.thumb
    Gloria Mindock
    Jun 01, 03:18pm

Hey everyone-

I hope that some of you will be attending this conference. For a one day conference, it is great. I was part of the Small Press Panel for this conference when it was held at Marymount College a few years back, and it was wonderful. We had a great crowd in attendance for our panel. I am hopeful that we will again.

I look forward to meeting Jim Schuette of Marion Street Press and Terry Richard Bazes, the author of Lizard World. Mark Pawlak is a friend of mine. He is one of the editors of Hanging Loose Press. This press has been in existence for about 45 years so his expertise will be great. He also is the author of many books. Many of you know the moderator Susan Tepper, who is a great author of many books, and who posts on this site and runs the Monday Chat on Fictionaut. Between all of us, this will be a really interesting panel so if you are at this conference, come join us, we would love it!

Thanks so much and I really hope to see you Saturday, June 9th at Hunter College, NYC

• S._tepper--nov--lighter.thumb
    Susan Tepper
    Jun 03, 07:06pm

Colson Whitehead is one of the keynote speakers, as well as best-selling novelist Mary Higgins Clark!
    Hope to see a few F'nauts at the conference this coming Saturday.

• Meg%20profile%20pic.thumb
    Meg Tuite
    Jun 04, 04:13pm

This sounds amazing! I so wish I could be there! Next year, for sure!! What an amazing panel!

• You must log in to reply to this thread.