Forum / With a little help from my friends

• Myra.thumb
    Myra King
    May 05, 06:46am

Hi guys, recently I was fortunate enough to have my e-book, Cyber Rules, accepted for publishing by Certys UK. I’m working towards raising 10,000 dollars for Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) Doctors Without Borders. All royalties will be donated to this great organisation. I'd really appreciate your help, the book is only one pound ninety nine or three dollars - I've been told it's a good read. And then, if you could send this info on to your reading, writing friends, I'm sure that together we'll reach this goal in no time!

Book Release - Cyber Rules – cost £1:99 (approx $3) Published by Certys UK Available on Amazon : http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&field-keywords=Myra+King+Cyber+Rules

NB: Australian readers - available on Amazon US only. www.amazon.com

If you don’t have a Kindle - free Kindle reading apps for your PC:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html?ie=UTF8&docId=1000493771

Cyber Rules by Myra King

Anthea Stevenson is a farmer’s wife, midlife-challenged, living in isolated rural Australia.
    For many years she harboured a dark secret. Now caught up on the addictive side of the Internet, she holds another secret, one which ultimately may prove to be far more deadly.

Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) Doctors Without Borders, is an international, independent, medical humanitarian organisation that delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, natural disasters and exclusion from healthcare. MSF offers assistance to people based on need, irrespective of race, religion, gender or political affiliation.

• Darryl_falling_water.thumb
    Darryl Price
    May 05, 03:31pm

What a wonderful bit of news,Myra! Congratulations! And such a great cause,Doctors Without Borders,to receive all royalties. Thank you for this.

• Myra.thumb
    Myra King
    May 05, 10:26pm

Thanks! Hope you enjoy the novel, Darryl. Yes, MSF is a wonderful organisation!

• You must log in to reply to this thread.