Forum / My poetry chapbook now available from dancing girl press

• Jane.thumb
    Jane Flett
    Mar 20, 08:52pm

Hello all,

My first poetry chapbook is now available from the beautiful <a href="http://www.dancinggirlpress.com/">dancing girl press</a>!

You can <a href="http://dulcetshop.ecrater.com/p/14219164/quick-to-the-hothouse-jane-flett">find it here</a>.

Thanks so much to everyone who gave kind feedback on all the poems I posted here. It is in large part thanks to you that I felt confident enough to put the manuscript out there.

Also, This Cowgirl's Lament is going to be featured in Salt's Best British Poetry 2012. This makes me bight my fists a lot and make loud noises of pleasure.

Jane x

• Jane.thumb
    Jane Flett
    Mar 20, 08:53pm

Uh oh, html catastrophe.

• Untitled_design_-_2024-02-08t014618.097.thumb
    Misti Rainwater-Lites
    Mar 20, 08:57pm

Congratulations, Jane! I love your writing so I look forward to reading your chap.

• Untitled_design_-_2024-02-08t014618.097.thumb
    Misti Rainwater-Lites
    Mar 20, 08:58pm

God, what a great cover! Kick ass!

• S._tepper--nov--lighter.thumb
    Susan Tepper
    Mar 21, 01:35am

Jane I love your work which I've published in Wilderness House Lit Review. Look forward to reading this book!

• Darryl_falling_water.thumb
    Darryl Price
    Mar 21, 06:48pm

Very cool and well deserved. Congratulations!

• Linda.thumb
    Linda Simoni-Wastila
    Mar 22, 01:50am

Congrats! A very cool cover indeed. Peace...

• Jane.thumb
    Jane Flett
    Mar 22, 01:20pm

Thanks so much, everyone! Isn't the cover great? Kristy Bowen, who runs the press, does so many beautiful things. I've been looking through all the other books and am smitten by them.

Also, that first message is a great advert for not self-promoting when drunk. "Bight my fists"? Oh dear.

• Darryl_falling_water.thumb
    Darryl Price
    Mar 22, 08:52pm

Replying to the above;I thought it was charming, but the truth is, and please hear this Fictionauts one and all: this is amazingly beautiful, powerful, original poetry that will blast you out of your boredom if you let it. I find that after I read one of Jane's poems I can't wait to read another one. That's how good it gets.Enjoy!

• You must log in to reply to this thread.