Forum / Apologies

• Img_0741.thumb
    See ya
    Feb 06, 08:45pm

It's my nature, the nature of the folks I was raised around, to offer apology. So forgive me if this seems anything other than sincere. I assure you, it is just that.

I've been posting work here on and off for the past few months and, sadly, not leaving myself time to dive in and read the solid and hard-pressed work of others nearly as often as I would like.

There are reasons, but reasons often sound too much like excuses to my ear. So, let's just say I'm clearing some time to enjoy many of the good work being posted here in the next several weeks, and looking forward to it at that.

Each member here has something to offer to the rest of, their own unique way of seeing the world. I, for one, am happy to have that work available to me for my enjoyment, and grateful to be a part of this community.

• Nicolette_apr_2012.thumb
    Nicolette Wong
    Feb 06, 08:54pm

I think we all love you too much anyway.

• Kreuzberg,%20germany%201992.thumb
    Robert Vaughan
    Feb 06, 10:37pm

Sheldon, no apologies necessary. Your work, your support is always welcome, and felt; near, or far, no matter what is going on. Glad to have you at this site, it would not be the same without you.

• S._tepper--nov--lighter.thumb
    Susan Tepper
    Feb 06, 10:44pm

Sheldon, no problem. Life intervenes on us all and it's just the way it is sometimes.

• Img_0741.thumb
    See ya
    Feb 07, 10:42am

Thanks, good folks.

• 0804d24.thumb
    Matthew A. Hamilton
    Feb 07, 01:30pm

I hear you Sheldon. I've been scarce around these parts as well. Hope you are doing well.

• Darryl_falling_water.thumb
    Darryl Price
    Feb 07, 05:14pm

Shel, man, you are important to the mix and always will be. You're an inspiration, a creative force. No apologies needed. We're lucky to have you around.

• Canada_usa_2011_002.thumb
    Christopher Allen
    Feb 08, 08:08pm

Hey, Shel! It's always great to read your stories. No need to apologize.

• You must log in to reply to this thread.