Forum / Distribution Problems with my new book

• S._tepper--nov--lighter.thumb
    Susan Tepper
    Feb 06, 11:14am

To those who ordered "From the Umberplatzen" from Amazon and had a problem, please contact me. Anyone else wishing to get the book, you are better off getting it direct from me and I will give you the same rate as Amazon with no hassle. Sorry for the problems encountered but they are out of my control. Contact me here thru f'naut messging, thanks, Susan

• Night_chorus_book_cover.thumb
    Joani Reese
    Feb 06, 05:28pm

Sorry to hear that, Susan. I do want to say I found it a remarkable book, so whatever problems fate puts in the way of people who want to read it, they should persevere.

Susan Tepper
    Feb 06, 10:56pm

Thank you so much, Joani. I'm going to change distributors which will alleviate the problem. Meanwhile, I have gotten more stock so that people can get the book in perfect condition direct from me.

• Darryl_falling_water.thumb
    Darryl Price
    Feb 07, 05:19pm

I agree with JP. I find myself returning to it again and again. It gives a great deal of pleasure to the reader, and it inspires you like mad. I think it's a remarkable achievement in no danger of disappearing from the shelves. It'll survive and its reputation will continue to grow.It's that cool!

Susan Tepper
    Feb 07, 08:15pm

Darryl, what you wrote here is just... I can't even express myself. It is the height of wonderfulness, what you've written here. Thank you DP.

• Frankenstein-painting_brenda-kato.thumb
    Sam Rasnake
    Feb 08, 12:06pm

I think the collection is your best work so far. For me, the book rests in perfect balance.

Sorry for the problems with distribution.

Susan Tepper
    Feb 08, 01:57pm

Sam, I'm really happy to hear this from you, thank you in multiples..

Yes, the books have been shipping in poor condition. It's not Amazon's fault, it's the distributor. I'm ditching the distributor. If people want the book, they should contact me direct. It's a pristine white book. It kills me to think it's arriving less than pristine.
    From me you will get it PERFECT.

• Canada_usa_2011_002.thumb
    Christopher Allen
    Feb 08, 08:06pm

Sorry to hear about the problems with distribution, Susan. I'm glad I got it straight from you. It was perfect.

Susan Tepper
    Feb 08, 09:24pm

That's cause I'm a Virgo. (Like Kitty Kat). We like things neat and orderly.

• You must log in to reply to this thread.