Forum / Interview @ Flash Fiction Chronicles re Pure Slush and editing

• Matt004sm.thumb
    Matt Potter
    Dec 07, 02:15pm

An interview with me as editor of Pure Slush, re the last year of my life - Come to the Birthday Party and Get Slushed!

Thanks Gay Degani!

http://www.everydayfiction.com/flashfictionblog/come-to-the-birthday-party-and-get-slushed/

• Mosaic_man_marcus.thumb
    Marcus Speh
    Dec 07, 03:49pm

congrats pure slush & matt, great interview!

i am gratified that my “in the nude” is so popular. it’s all i could hope for at this time in my life & aging process. the story is pure slush for sure. though i hear that the occasional joyce scholar has also found his way to the party and not been disappointed because joyce is actually in that tale, too.

i just received a cable from the serious writer, who apparently is vacationing in adelaide with finnegan flawnt, who says to say hi and not to worry about being called "a bit of a shit" sometimes. you can't make them all happy, especially if some of them can't spell for shite.

• S._tepper--nov--lighter.thumb
    Susan Tepper
    Dec 07, 04:33pm

Such a funny and honest and irreverant interview about himself and Pure Slush and the BIG One Year Anniversary!

• Matt004sm.thumb
    Matt Potter
    Dec 07, 10:05pm

Thank you ... and also to Gay Degani for asking me to write the article and for publishing it.

• You must log in to reply to this thread.