Forum / Stymie Magazine: Open for Submissions

• 10-3-2005-03.thumb
    Erik
    Jan 28, 11:06am

Stymie has recently undergone some aesthetic tweaks, including most notably opening our submissions up to fiction, poetry and essays related to any and all modes of sport (sport can mean different things to different people, and Stymie would love to read your unique take on it). The site has a new, simpler look (that is still very much a work-in-progress) as will future issues, and we'd appreciate it if you took a few minutes to check it out (and maybe even consider submitting something for our next issue).

<a href="http://www.stymiemag.com">Take me to Stymie.</a>

• Photo_on_2012-05-10_at_10.25.thumb
    Susan Gibb
    Jan 29, 08:22am

It looks like a fine lit mag--nice work. I hope to be able to submit something for consideration soon.

• 10-3-2005-03.thumb
    Erik
    Jan 30, 03:11pm

Thank Susan. I hope you'll submit something to us. Our next issue is stacking up to be a nice one. We've made a handful of early acceptances including work from Matt Dennison, Brian Oliu, Ben Loory, Cynthia Hawkins and Daniel Orozco (who is graciously letting us reprint his story "I Run Every Day").

• Sup.thumb
    Samuel Brase
    Feb 11, 11:11am

Oh wow, very interesting journal. Nice. I'll submit something too, although it won't be together for a couple weeks.

Keep up the great work.

• You must log in to reply to this thread.