Forum / Flash Special from the Blue Five Notebook seris - online

• Frankenstein-painting_brenda-kato.thumb
    Sam Rasnake
    Sep 30, 10:54am

The Flash Special features new work by Christopher Allen, Gill Hoffs, Dorothee Lang, Foster Trecost, Martha Williams, and Nicolette Wong

http://bluefifthreview.wordpress.com/2011/09/30/flash-special-september-2011-11-18/

Enjoy.

Sam Rasnake & Michelle Elvy

• With_ted_3.thumb
    Bill Yarrow
    Sep 30, 02:02pm

Wow! All really good pieces beautifully displayed. Truly a "special" issue. Congrats to all.

• Linda.thumb
    Linda Simoni-Wastila
    Sep 30, 02:47pm

Really great stuff -- thanks writers and Sam and Michelle. Gave me goosebumps. Peace...

• S._tepper--nov--lighter.thumb
    Susan Tepper
    Sep 30, 05:15pm

What a stunning issue!!! Big Congrats to all the writers and to Sam & Michelle for this great online mag!

• Img_0654-2.thumb
    MaryAnne Kolton
    Sep 30, 07:46pm

Outstanding! Posted at site. All the work is such super quality. Sam, you and Michelle should be so proud!

• Darryl_falling_water.thumb
    Darryl Price
    Sep 30, 08:24pm

No one would be able to pick out a favorite among these fine pieces of writing. As soon as I read one the next one captivated me just as much. Brilliant writing all around. Such beautiful sentences, and creative expressions on display here. A real treat for readers.Congratulations Gill, Nicolette, Martha and Foster. Your talent is well-chosen here. Excellent.

• S._tepper--nov--lighter.thumb
    Susan Tepper
    Sep 30, 11:09pm

I tried to post two comments on this fab issue directly on site, but somehow it wouldn't "take"..

• Fictionaut.thumb
    Meg Pokrass
    Oct 01, 12:07am

congrats on this wonderful issue everyone!

• Canada_usa_2011_002.thumb
    Christopher Allen
    Oct 01, 08:23pm

It was an honor to be included. Thank you, Michelle and Sam!

• Me.thumb
    Foster Trecost
    Oct 03, 03:06pm

Thanks, Sam and Michelle. Nothing improves my writing more than having it nestled among some truly good writing - what an amazing issue!

• You must log in to reply to this thread.