Forum / A-Minor Magazine goes live!

• Nicolette_apr_2012.thumb
    Nicolette Wong
    Sep 19, 03:35pm

Hello everybody

After a brief hiatus, A-Minor Magazine is up and running again today! I'm very proud to present two flash pieces by a wicked good writer, Edmond Caldwell.

http://aminormagazine.com/2011/09/19/the-lord-will-provide-foxy-lady/

The zine now has its own domain name (the old links still work if you've been published in A-Minor before), a slightly different look and revised guidelines. Check it out, spread the word and SUBMIT!

• S._tepper--nov--lighter.thumb
    Susan Tepper
    Sep 20, 09:07am

Very edgy and cool story to open the new A-Minor!

• S._tepper--nov--lighter.thumb
    Susan Tepper
    Sep 20, 09:08am

I should say "stories" as there are two!

• 0388e1260hbw.thumb
    Mark Reep
    Sep 20, 04:02pm

Wow. A-Minor's back, and with a bang. Two kickass pieces, and I like the new look, too. Congrats, Nicole!

• Photo_on_2012-05-10_at_10.25.thumb
    Susan Gibb
    Sep 22, 12:40pm

Thrilled you've taken this over, Nicolette!

• Mosaic_man_marcus.thumb
    Marcus Speh
    Sep 22, 01:45pm

The magazine was great, and still is great, the stories are fine work; I like the face lift and the new woman at the helm, though Sheldon will be sorely missed. I feel somewhat emotional: A-Minor published <a href="http://blog.marcusspeh.com/?page_id=5363">my story "Asthmatic"</a>, which is one of my most personal pieces ever written, after many rejections elsewhere.

• Portrait_color_clip.thumb
    Danny Goodman
    Sep 22, 02:01pm

Love. Seriously so.

• Nicolette_apr_2012.thumb
    Nicolette Wong
    Sep 22, 08:53pm

Thanks Susan T. & Susan G, Mark, Marcus and Danny.

I also seek to publish work that might not get recognized at other places. Thanks again for all your support! It means a lot.

• Meg%20profile%20pic.thumb
    Meg Tuite
    Sep 29, 05:51pm

Big congratulations, Nicolette! I'm so excited you are in the helm at A-Minor and love the new issues!!!

• You must log in to reply to this thread.