Forum / Comments on JLD's idea?

• Img_0654-2.thumb
    MaryAnne Kolton
    Aug 11, 05:29pm

James Lloyd Davis
    Aug 09, 01:38pm
    Now ... if Fictionaut were to consider a hardcopy & electronic publishing venture, some sort of "Best of ..." anthology, wouldn't that be a good thing.

Wouldn't it?

hinthinthinthinthinthint

Linda Simoni-Wastila
    Aug 11, 01:27am
    I like the way you think, James ;^) Peace...

MaryAnne Kolton
    Aug 11, 05:22pm
    JLD sometimes speaks words of great wisdom.
    Are you tuned in Jürgen? How could we help?

• Me2.thumb
    Lynn Beighley
    Aug 11, 06:36pm

I'd love to be involved.

• Author_wide.thumb
    Jürgen Fauth
    Aug 12, 09:34am

Sure, it's a good idea. So good, in fact, that we already published an issue of FICTIONAUT SELECTS, edited by Marcelle Heath and Jane Hammons: http://blog.fictionaut.com/2011/02/01/introducing-fictionaut-selects/

It's available for free download as PDF and in all ebook formats, but we never went got around to offering a POD version. It was fairly time-consuming to produce, and so far, we're still waiting on issue 2.

We're knocking some ideas around for continuing the series, possibly for sale or as Kindle/ebook subscription -- but there are a few difficulties to be worked out in the meantime. If anyone wants to help (especially someone with InDesign skills or experience with epub formatting), drop me an email!

• Author_photo.thumb
    James Lloyd Davis
    Aug 12, 01:47pm

Now ... this is interesting. And I thought nobody was listening.

• Photo_on_2012-05-10_at_10.25.thumb
    Susan Gibb
    Aug 13, 08:00pm

I believe I did something for Marcelle for the fictionaut selects series, magical realism?

• Darryl_falling_water.thumb
    Darryl Price
    Aug 13, 09:23pm

Very cool idea!

• Img_0654-2.thumb
    MaryAnne Kolton
    Aug 14, 02:41am

Does anyone use the tags? If not, that might be a great space to put a list of contents with links to all these things I never knew we had. Am I alone in thinking we really need a list of contents?

• Img_0654-2.thumb
    MaryAnne Kolton
    Aug 16, 04:38pm

Well, am I????

• You must log in to reply to this thread.