Forum / And Father Makes Three also up in Kaffe in Katmandu

• Dscf4986.thumb
    Andrew Stancek
    Jun 06, 05:45pm

Three cheers for Marcus Speh! I have been telling everyone I don't know a more visually appealing site than Kaffe in Katmandu, and of course the verbal content is beyond compare, too. One of my Mirko stories, "And Father Makes Three" is here http://kaffeinkatmandu.tumblr.com/post/6117630679/and-father-makes-three-by-andrew-stancek

• Frankenstein-painting_brenda-kato.thumb
    Sam Rasnake
    Jun 06, 06:04pm

Wonderful piece, Andrew. Great venue.

• S._tepper--nov--lighter.thumb
    Susan Tepper
    Jun 06, 07:05pm

Andrew, you are practically a "brand" with the wonderful Mirko stories. You should start doing mugs and t-shirts (I'm not joking)..

• Dscf4986.thumb
    Andrew Stancek
    Jun 06, 07:32pm

Well, Susan, the t-shirts come in pink and black, M, L, and XL. How many would you like? And mugs? Black ones with a white tank and white ones with a cadaver with drops of blood. $15 for T-shirts, $8 for mugs. LOL LOL

• Author_photo.thumb
    James Lloyd Davis
    Jun 08, 02:08pm

I can hear it now, the roar of the crowd, the hum of the amps, the impatient chant of a waiting crowd.

"Mirko!"

"Mirko!"

"Mirko!"

"Mirko!"

• Img_0654-2.thumb
    MaryAnne Kolton
    Jun 08, 06:13pm

Marcus, Mirko is my hero, my raison d'ĂȘtre, my religion and my best bud. Thank you for sharing him with me. . . .Mar

• Img_0654-2.thumb
    MaryAnne Kolton
    Jun 12, 11:46pm

Andrew, this was really meant for you. Mirko is my hero, my raison d'ĂȘtre, my religion and my best bud. Thank you for sharing him with me. . . .Mar More Mirko please???

• Dscf4986.thumb
    Andrew Stancek
    Jun 12, 11:53pm

Oh, MaryAnne, I so appreciate it. I have three new Mirko pieces written, will do last revisions tonight, and will submit them to a publication I have not submitted them to before. I don't want to post them on Fictionaut first, since I don't want the editor to feel they have previously been seen. But if they get accepted (fingers crossed), I will check if a Fictionaut posting is OK as well. And if not, I will post a link to the publication. Thanks again.

• You must log in to reply to this thread.