PDF

One Perfect Dream


by Christina


"There you go, Joe."

"Thank you, Alice. Much abliged, sweetie. That's a big cup you gave me, hahah. You always liked me, didn't you?"

"Ahh, nahh, that is all in your head, Joe. All in your goddamn head."

 

Joe is always saying that. I never ever had a crush on him, no way. And he and everyone else thinks this is where I will stay, that this is all that I can do, this is all I will ever be. But I know, I feel it, that something better is coming. I can do so much more than serve coffee and stuff at a run-down joint like this one. My time is coming. Sooner than they think. And....oh wait, someone is at the door. There is a couple entering. Nice guy, tall and handsome, I guess, but oh, God forbid, I think I like the way his wife looks....even more. She is coming up, oh My God, those eyelashes are the longest ones I have ever seen. Can they be real? Big green eyes, well, I should stop staring. Compose myself. 

 

"Ehhh...hi, we are sort of lost...I thought I would find it sooner, but....ahh...ok, let's have two cups of coffee then, please. And some donuts, too. I like the way they look. Delicious."

 

Wow, she is licking her lips there. Deep red lipstick and perfectly white teeth. Damn, her guy is holding her waist and I feel like I am boiling over. Such a lovely waist to hold indeed. 

 

"We will have this and I can tell you about where we're going. We figured it would be much closer, but now I don't know...I feel so lost. Eh..Benny, what are we looking for? Gallander Road?"

"Gallagher Road, sweetie. I hear now they say that it could be an hour's drive still."

"Is that true? Ahh in that case, I won't go. I feel soo exhausted right now!"

 

Oh she looks dead beat. That is sort of cute when she cringes like that. 

 

"Look, honey, it's no problem. We will arrange it for you. You see, this place has spare rooms, actually. We are an inn, we have guest rooms. And it is very cozy. What do you say? Shall I book you two right now? Bed and Breakfast, OK?"

 

"Oh, lovely! Wow are we lucky, Benny! We can stay the night!"

"Sure. We will take the room. I can go fetch our luggage later. Charlotte, now, you must relax. Take that table over there and we can have this coffee and donuts. Let's ask about dining too."

"Oh, sure, we have a dining menu as well. Please have a look later. Why don't you just eat and relax, get settled in the room, have a walk and then we can discuss dinner."

"Yeah that's what we'll do, Benny, right?"

"So, just sit down here, Charlotte. Everything will be great."

 

Good, they like the donuts. I know we have a good reputation. People like to come here for those. She is smiling a lot over there, great to see she is in a better mood. 

 

"Great coffee, honey. I think you picked the right place again. I am lucky to have you as my pathfinder. Muahhhhh!"

"Oh Benny, thanks, haha, I guess I have got the knack when it comes to finding good spots."

"Spots to kiss as well, hehe. Let's kiss properly, nobody minds."

"Aww Benny!"

 

Oh My God, I can't look...well I am. Dear me, that looks so hot. I almost wish I could kiss her like that. 

 

"Oh thank you for that delicious coffee and donuts. Tops, really. Now I feel much better. We'll fetch the luggage and you can show us the room, please."

"Yeah I'll be happy to."

 

    section break

 

Oh, so now it's my watch again. In the middle of the night. I hear the A/C, ahh what's it rumbling about now? Won't it be quiet. I can't hear what is going on upstairs. Well they are sound asleep, I bet. It had been a long exhausting day for them. Dear me, I kept thinking about her too much, how she shone after she had rested. All right now, how about these transactions I have to check? Hm. No, the fan does not bother me much usually, but now I am having trouble calculating this. It is very annoying! Maybe I can read the paper or some business articles in my magazine instead. What now? I think I heard a sound from upstairs. It is about 3.25 AM, and not time for breakfast yet. I wonder what is up here? Well, the footsteps sound so light. It must be her...

 

"Hrrm...uhhh....hi. Sorry to trouble you, I..."

"Oh, hello! No, of course there is no trouble, I am here for you."

"It's just that I....I've been tossing and turning for a while. I can't seem to be able to go back to sleep. Maybe the unfamiliarity creeps in...."

 

That looks nice on her. Did she know it does reveal quite a lot? Oh, that cleavage. 

 

"Oh yes, maybe so. It isn't always easy to sleep away. What can I get you, please?"

"Well, since I...oh...I have to say...whiskey. I think that will do the trick. Yes, please. Can you get that for me?"

"Yeah in a second, love. Please be seated."

 

The couch is nice. And she is like an ornament there, very pretty. OK, the scotch is at the top of the cabinet, let's see. Nice choice. Well of course I cannot join her. Though, oh yes, I could try a chit chat if I sat down for a moment. 

 

"Oh so, there you go, love. A perfect glass of scotch. That is on me, please. No charge."

"No charge? Oh thanks a lot. Much abliged. Haha."

 

She is giggling slightly. I just love that. I think it is all right if I sit down briefly with her. She won't think it's odd or awkward now. 

 

"So...off you go again tomorrow?"

"Yes. Benny's uncle is waiting for us. They have not seen each other since....since his dad died."

"Oh, I see. It's nice to visit friends and family. Bonding, yeah that helps. It gets you through a lot."

"Oh well. I like him, but he's....always bragging. Hard to listen to that for more than one day at a time. Haha."

 

I love it when she giggles like that. A very natural smile. If I could get closer...

 

"Man, hehe, I know what you mean. My brother is always bragging as well. We gotta tell him to shut up sometimes. Horrible."

"Well, we are all different. One should embrace differences, don't you think?"

 

Now she looked at me in a different way somehow. Eyes opened wide. Maybe her hand trembles slightly as she is holding her glass. Can I help her?

 

"Hrrrmm....how are you feeling? Shall I put that on the table for you?"

 

Now my hand is touching hers. It is cold from the ice and humidity. So soft and fragile.

 

"Oh..eh..please. I think maybe I have had enough. It is just a little sip that I need really."

 

I look into her eyes as she talks. They look calm but it is as if she were saying something more to me. Yearning for affection? Or am I wrong, is it wishful thinking?

 

"All right. So. Do you feel more at ease now? Time to go back up?"

"Oh, maybe. Unless...you know more ways to get sleepier?"

"Oh me? Well, I'd say Benny would do it better, right!"

"Ahh he is snoring away. He won't be of use now. Look, I think the scotch was good, but...yeah I know you might have...the thing....for me."

"Sure? Oh, so maybe you need a hug or something!"

"Yes, please. I need to feel just a little bit warmer."

 

Gosh, I can't cope. I'll have to grab that scotch and down it first. Oh dear.

I sat down closer to her now. Gee, I love that scent. Just her. Now I can wrap my arms around her, oh my God. Her soft cheek is so wonderful.

 

"Does this feel better, hun? You were shaking, but.."

"Oh yes. I feel like I am getting warmer. And calmer. And happier."

 

What a smile again, oh what is happening? She gave me a brief cheek kiss, but now...the look on her face...she looks down, closing her eyes and leans in...for a real kiss! No this isn't true!

 

"Mmm, oh, Charlotte, I love your kiss. Why are you giving this to me?"

"Oh, shhh. Just hold me. Play with me. Hehe."

 

She is giggling again, oh that sends me...dammit! Now I want to touch her all over. Her nightie reveals so much, I really feel like I need to explore her breasts and those curves, oh, simmering sexy softness...

My hands really do want to play, I venture in, beneath her fabric, I can cup one wonderful soft puppy, oh my gosh! I just want to keep squeezing...

 

"Ohh, mmm...what you do to me now...please don't stop that squeeze..."

"No I wont. Love kissing you..."

 

All electrifying, I had guessed this before. I knew it the second I first saw her. Oh, I am amazed as I slide my hand up her soft thigh. This is beyond wonderful. Would she let me feel her, and let me take her away? I want this more and more now...

 

"Ahh, oh yes....feel my hotness.."

 

She is taking my hand, she is forcing me. I will obey. 

 

"Mmm love, this is so incredible....I wanted you to let me...and you are so letting me.."

"Take me, darling. Please. You are so cute."

 

I am beginning to work on her soft and wet pussy. Oh I shiver. I am pinning her now. She falls back onto the worn and dusty flower pattern. I love the way she smiles at me, expectantly. I keep kissing her deeply and I try biting her earlobes. Her pussy feels so wet and my fingers make circles and then slide in easily. I am making this into an intense assault, she is wriggling and her chin goes up, she arches back, moaning so much for me. I am loving every second. I move back to kiss and lick her pussy. She moans even more and grabs some of my hair. I try sucking and gently nibbling but she says she needs more thrusting and I do as she says. After more wild kissing and biting her lips and nipples, more quite violent pussy attacks, I hear her screaming and she is cumming all over the place. I lick that sweet nectar of hers. 

 

I will not forget the way she tastes. Nor will I forget her beautiful eyes, the way she smiles, her cute giggles. It is all one perfect dream to me.

Endcap