PDF

Mary and Alicia (f/f erotic story, beginning)


by Christina


The snow was falling. A grey and chillingly humid morning had gradually given way to this white abundance of tumbling, silent flakes. That was the soothing part, the mysterious, looming, secretive silentness of the snowfall. Some things were hidden and might forever stay that way beneath the dumb white blanket.
 "Are you really sure?" Alicia asked very anxiously, a little short of breath as we were briskly walking the path in the snow, quickly becoming several inches deep. Fog stood out from our mouths; It was as if it were released directly from the vent of a hidden body vessel.
 "Absolutely", I said.
I thought Alicia would have guessed that from the beginning; She knew I was always very determined once I made up my mind about something. We had been walking for a while, silent at first, following the path down by the beautiful lake. I always loved it here, it was a lovely place to wander around, for contemplation, and games when we were younger. I also remembered that tree, where Harry and I kissed so long ago.
  "Aw, no, it came back to me again! But I know we're through now, I'm positive. No turning back", I said.
  "Because he met Laura? What happened"? Alicia was sounding very anxious again; It was evident that she cared a great deal about what was going on with me and Harry.
  "Yes, she lured him into a dinner date, I learned. Then he just couldn't resist that stupid blonde! I pity him! Damn! Fuck them!"
  "Well, it must be hard for you, such deceit! You had been together for so long, I felt like 'for ages' "!
  "Yes."
I slowly inhaled the smoke from my newly lit cigarette. The percieved warmth and calming effect just could not match the ice cold feeling in my heart though. Gulls and crows rode the faint upward winds, shrieks of these birds were the only sounds that escaped, not easily muffled by the snow like city traffic sounds from the other side of the lake. I really didn't want to bother my mind with thoughts about Harry, but somehow they just appeared; I found myself wondering what he was doing right now, but at the thought of him caressing her hair and giving her that deep, wonderful kiss, I came to. It made me wake up again from my dwelling state.
  "Look, I don't want to see him again, alright? I dropped my cigarette and put my toes on it to extinguish. Can't we talk about something else?"
I understood that Alicia was trying to help as best she could, she was always so super supportive, but I could not stand any more of this right now. My body seemed to freeze from within and there were no forces from the outside that could affect it, that was how I felt.
  "Look, Alicia, thank you so much for being so good to me. I love that, really I do. There's just no point in thinking about Harry now. Not any more."
  "Thank you for saying that, Mary. I wanted to help. I've had it rough too, I left Tony a year ago, I remember that so well. But now I have Sammy, he's so sweet. He works in a pawnshop actually. Did I tell you this before?"
  "No. Please go on, I'd love to hear about it."
  "Well you know I had to sell a few items, thought it would be easy just to go to that pawnshop because I wanted fast cash. And there he was! Such a gentle guy. Very, very customer-minded and considerate. But I was in for a real treat, he is so freakin' wild in bed! Nothing gentle there!" 
We both laughed aloud. It sounded so funny!
  "So you really love this Sammy? Has he got any other qualities?" I asked.
  "He sure knows how to cook too, and you know, I go bananas when he makes spaghetti or noodles and gets me to play that 'Lady and The Tramp' thing. We get close and kiss, kiss a little more, and...... I tell ya, most dinners start out really good but end up being only half eaten! What a suckin' pity !"
We laughed hard again. I loved to see her laugh. She had such an adorable, fluffy mouth and white, perfect teeth. The dimples in her cheeks and freckles, so vividly green eyes and red hair with curly ends. The feeling slowly arose that I just had to, I really needed to, kiss her. We had been such good friends, but I realized I could not resist this urge that had been building up, however scary. So I was neither totally comfortable nor confident about this, I was very much insecure. But I just knew I had to do it. No talking, just do it! Alicia had turned away for a moment, maybe she was looking at those noisy birds again. I loved that neck, looking so pale, soft and fragile. I gently took her face in my hands, pulled her mouth close and let my tongue slowly find its way while I tasted those full, fleshy, soft and juicy lips. I would have expected this would make her perplexed, maybe angry, but instead, she began a frantic tongue adventure while her hands began to feel my hair, my shoulders and back. Well, this was in line with other things I knew my Alicia would do. Whatever she was into, she was always thorough. And she thought that feeling good was important, maybe those intense moments with other lovers did not bother her as being wrong in the long run. I did not understand her philosophy, but I sure liked the way she played along! It was too cold to undress, but I lifted her sweater up to be able to touch her chest and soft and warm belly. I pinced it slightly and got my hand under her bra to explore her full, soft and tempting breast. Something wild shot through me, I could feel all of my hair rising, goosebumps and feverish heat all around suddenly. My clitoris was swelling, heartbeats made it pulsate and I felt the wetness coming on. I tried to feel her butt after I had run my hands down her beautifully crafted back, but her belt made it too hard to do more than a very swift exploration. I opened my blouse for her, she could unlock my bra, and my whole body seemed to levitate as she worked my nipples so exquisitely with her mouth.
  "Oh, Alicia! I let out a moan. Are you.....Have you been waiting for me too? I......I didn't know....."
I was so speechlessly overcome by this loving caress. My nipples felt so much, they became hard, the pleasure so intense, instantly. My body wanted more of this, I wanted to be taken, but if Alicia wished to go on too, I would want to please her first. Trembling, shivering of both cold and lust, I uttered:
  "Darling, want you so. Can we go back to my car? Will you let me do it to you? I want to please you!"
Alicia was all red and undone, and it looked as if she had cried. 
  " 'Licia, honey? What's the matter, baby? Did you cry?"
I tried to gently dry her tears, that face was so beautiful but her sad look almost brought me to tears too. She tried to speak, but most of it came out as a sob:
  "Oh, Mary, I....I'm not myself, I mean I.... I've been so happy with Sammy lately, but I always think of you! You are so kind. I like the way you look at me with those deep brown eyes and the way you move and that ass of yours turns me on. Why should it be so complicated? How can I want you both? No, I don't want to live anymore!"
  "But Alicia, come here you little darling, sweetheart, let me hold you!"
I took her very gently in my arms and I hugged her. The feeling was so strong, I wanted to possess her, calm her, make her happy again if I could. There was nothing on my mind that could be as sad as when she didn't feel all right. I felt hopelessly in love and all I could do I would do for her, that was sure. But would she let me? Could we go on like this?
Endcap