Discussion → Should be easy for me, because...

• Photo_on_2012-12-13_at_23.39__4.thumb
    David James
    Jul 29, 07:12pm

I have never submitted anything. Had a story picked up from here by an editor once. That's it. Looks like this is going to be a good place to work.

• Dsc_7543.thumb
    Gloria Garfunkel
    Jul 29, 07:28pm

Your stories are so profoundly beautiful, small gems. I'm learning of all these places that publish short pieces just from being here, like the list David Ackley posted in forum. It used to be a pain to submit with snail mail, but email submissions are easy.

• Facebook.thumb
    John Riley
    Jul 29, 08:22pm

David, I agree. Your pieces are gems. Perhaps this will help them find a wider audience.

• Photo_on_2012-12-13_at_23.39__4.thumb
    David James
    Jul 30, 04:07am

Folks, I'm leaving this group. I'm only an occasional writer and have little or no interest in submitting for publication. I enjoy reading nearly all the stories and poems posted on fictionaut's front page, but the calibre of writers here exceed my talent. Gloria, I appreciate your invitation. It was nice of you to invite me. I just fear I won't fit in.

• Dsc_7543.thumb
    Gloria Garfunkel
    Jul 30, 04:36am

You don't have to want to submit, just enjoy writing microfiction, even occasionally, which you do so well. I'll write you a message hoping you'll come back.

• Updated_bio.thumb
    James Claffey
    Jul 31, 02:31pm

david, i think you fit just fine, stories like "owl watching" are super pieces and you have a wonderful way with a tale.

• You must be logged in to reply.