Forum / 50th Story

• Image.bedroom.009.expose.thumb
    Ann Bogle
    Feb 14, 06:00pm

50th Story is a new group, semi-private -- you need an invitation to join but the content of the group is open to all -- devoted to Fictionauts who have posted their 50th Story (or poem or essay) to the wall at Fictionaut. If you've kept track of your contributions, then you may feel, as I do, that 50 titles represents the work of a book. Discussions will form around our contributions at Fictionaut as a body of work. If you'd like to join, send me a message and let me know your situation. I'll send you an invitation, and you can send your 50th Story -- representing quite a bench mark -- to the group.

Ann Bogle
    Feb 14, 10:24pm

Chance operations at their finest. We have Bill Yarrow's poem, "The Sky Is Simply White," a poem he wrote over decades before publishing it in Mantis, and Bill Lantry's "AWP," one of the best of the recent stories at Fictionaut. Ramon Collins couldn't have given higher praise for my own, "Three Short Fictions." If you're curious, add it up. What is your 50th Story at Fictionaut?

Ann Bogle
    Feb 17, 07:53pm

Stay loved.

A great phrase I read on Facebook by Uche Nduka. I want to use it here and like it better than "be well" and wel-come.

Stay loved.

• Frankenstein-painting_brenda-kato.thumb
    Sam Rasnake
    Feb 17, 09:42pm

Great thought, Ann.

Ann Bogle
    Feb 28, 03:36pm

Please join us for conversation about your BODY of work at Fictionaut. If you have submitted 50 pieces or more, request to join this group and send us your 50th Story.

• You must log in to reply to this thread.