Forum / A Goodbye to my friends at Fictionaut

• Darryl_falling_water.thumb
    Darryl Price
    Feb 14, 09:05pm

I want to say thank you, to all of you, for letting me express myself and share my poetry with you for so many years. It's been an incredible journey, and one I will never forget, also very humbling, and absolutely amazing to read and see the many unique and cool ways you create your works. I'm especially interested in the construction of sentences and the grouping of words. I find it really interesting and fun to pay attention to. And inspiring, of course. I have been inspired by each and every one of you. Thanks for teaching me by example. I love reading your works and consider it a real privilege because it shows that writing is alive and well in the world and that it truly does matter. I consider it my life's honor to work on this art form myself. I am always learning more about the many ways to approach the job from all the writers here and everywhere. But it's now the right time for me to go. My site will remain up in case any new writers may find some inspiration there. Thanks, again. I sincerely hope you got something positive out of my presence in your writing lives. I am working on a new book now, my third, and hopefully it will find its way into your lives somehow. Best of luck, keep the faith(not the religious kind, but the human kind), your friend, Darryl P.

• Angelcity1.thumb
    Chris Okum
    Feb 16, 05:21pm

Don't leave, Darryl. There's nowhere else to go.

• You must log in to reply to this thread.