Forum / Kind Sir

• 2161777446_a91102ea45.thumb
    Matt Dennison
    Jul 28, 06:38pm

Kind Sir:

My name is Abemolela Kwangatusi. I am the attorney representing certain persons of alien natures who recently applied for domiciles in Nigeria. They were informed that in orders to settles in our countrys they must settles all claims against them worldswide.

They have herewith furnished us with comprehensive lists of all persons who were abducted and anally probed during the many years of their explorations. Your name appears on the list among other peoples in who memory wiping was successful. Therefore you are legitimate to recieve a double settlement for your pains and sufferings and also the undignification of your memorial wipings. The sum of US $ 2.000.000,00 will be deposits in your account upon our receiving certain trivial informations about you. Pleases contacts us instantaneous at:

PO Box NCC-1701
    Lagos Nigeria

We looks forwards to recompensings for your inconveniences.

Abemolela Kwangatusi, Esquire

(winner of the Drabblecast Nigerian Spam Scam writing contest (written by Mr. Anatoly Belilovsky) Reposted by permission of Drabblecast.)

• 0804d24.thumb
    Matthew A. Hamilton
    Jul 29, 04:08am

This is funny. Thank you for sharing.

Matt Dennison
    Jul 29, 08:08am

I think so too. You are most welcome.

• Author_photo.thumb
    James Lloyd Davis
    Jul 29, 10:25am

Love the fact that the PO Box number is the alpha-numeric designation for the Starship Enterprise. It somehow figures that Mr. Belilovsky might be a closet trekkie.

• Nuclearman2_1_.thumb
    Christian Bell
    Jul 29, 10:31am

My certain trivial informations are in the mail. How soon should I expect to see said sum of US $ deposits?

Matt Dennison
    Jul 29, 11:02pm

ever so soon
    ever so soon
    ever so soon

yrs ever so soon,
    Abemolela Kwangatusi, Esquire

• With_ted_3.thumb
    Bill Yarrow
    Jul 29, 11:20pm

"yrs ever so soon,
    Abemolela Kwangatusi"

aka "Is u ta gnaw kalel omeba"

• You must log in to reply to this thread.