Forum / What Ever Happened To This Feature Here?

• White.thumb
    Henry Standing Bear
    Jul 09, 09:26pm
  • Dscf0571.thumb
    David Ackley
    Jul 10, 01:28pm

There's more than a few that have disappeared over the last year or two. The Group Administrator interviews; a series that Meg was doing; Fictionaut Faves. Fictionaut Selects. The spontaneous challenges that sprang up like the Valentines and St. Paddy's day challenges. It's too bad, they were lively and fun and gave the site a unique texture.

• White.thumb
    Henry Standing Bear
    Jul 10, 01:42pm

Yep...well, I would love to see this one come back, for what it's worth and for who may be listening.

• Dscf0571.thumb
    David Ackley
    Jul 10, 02:04pm

Oh, and then there was the weekly newsletter that was e-mailed to us. Marcelle Heath's monthly list of publications of members. The list goes on.

• Dscf0571.thumb
    David Ackley
    Jul 10, 02:38pm

Of course, some of these features were provided voluntarily by individual members, so rather than lament their absence, maybe it would be better ( I include myself) to either step in to revive them, or offer new ones.

• Author_photo.thumb
    James Lloyd Davis
    Jul 11, 01:05am

Activism. It's a concept.

• White.thumb
    Henry Standing Bear
    Jul 11, 03:05am

Hell, yeah. I'd do the Writing Spaces series no questions. Guess I'll email the Fictionaut team and made the offer. Thanks for the suggestion, David.

• Dscf0571.thumb
    David Ackley
    Jul 11, 01:24pm

Thanks for picking up on it Shel, I've got an idea for one I'm going to float with them soon.

• White.thumb
    Henry Standing Bear
    Jul 11, 02:52pm

I emailed 'em yesterday, so now it's just gonna be if they get back with me. I tell you what, I like this series enough that I'm liable to just copy it outright if they don't and just start it up at Bent Country. As a matter of fact, I don't think I can wait, now that I think of it. Mr. Ackley, would like to be my first installment? I'm going to tentatively assume you might like to and simply suggest you send me some nifty pics of your writing space, say four or five, and let's get started. Send them to: bentcountry@gmail.com. Let's see what happens. Kind of a lot excited right now. Okay.

• You must log in to reply to this thread.