Forum / Official FB Author Page

• White.thumb
    Henry Standing Bear
    Jun 06, 01:12pm

I have a Facebook author page now. I'm going to go "like" that page. Say it. Say it back to me.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sheldon-Lee-Compton/241285966062338

• Best_guy_ever.thumb
    whatwouldbukowskido
    Jun 06, 09:37pm

"You're talented. Now, get the fuck over it."

SLC

• White.thumb
    Henry Standing Bear
    Jun 08, 01:03am

Hey, that's what I said to you! Oh, I get it. Niiiiice.

• Best_guy_ever.thumb
    whatwouldbukowskido
    Jun 12, 07:14pm

No, that's what you said to Crabby.

Four times.

• Sandyebner.thumb
    Sandy Ebner
    Jun 12, 09:22pm

Check.

• White.thumb
    Henry Standing Bear
    Jun 12, 10:06pm

Oh, I misspoke four times, then. That was meant for you, bub. I thought you were Crabby. You're talented and need to get over it. If Crabby wasn't or ain't you, then I can't say the same for him or her.

Hey, Sandy...thanks very much! Preciate that!

• White.thumb
    Henry Standing Bear
    Jun 13, 01:31pm

Good grief, Matt. I just went and found Crabby on here and realize now that either this isn't you and it's someone completely different or that you have two accounts here, which I doubt. My remarks, those which you mentioned above, were indeed intended for Crabby, whoever the hell that is, and their past behavior here. My mentioning that they were "talented" was not intended for them, however. I said that to them thinking they were you. Seriously, dude, you change names so much on here I can't keep up. You're talent is the talent I was referring to, not theirs. It was their strange posts that led me to say it in the first place. Good lord this is confusing. So, now...all that being said, I am wiping this strange slate clean. I realize you still don't much care for me (per my review of your poetry collection on my site Bent Country) but that's just one collection of which I spoke about honestly, and not everything I said was bad, let's be honest. It's regrettable that you worry about using your own name here, Matt, because I do think your writing is strong here, for what it's worth. It's also regrettable because sometimes folks, myself at least, believe that anyone on here with a strange pen name is you. Whatevers. Keep writing hard.

• White.thumb
    Henry Standing Bear
    Jun 13, 02:13pm

Oh, and don't forget to like my FB page, Matt. Thanks!

• You must log in to reply to this thread.