Forum / Anonajesus

• Image.bedroom.009.expose.thumb
    Ann Bogle
    Sep 23, 07:12am

He weighs 350, no exageration. You be alone with him while he says his wife with earned Ph.D. is an asshole.

Here's my bio, caught a little later, because he neglects detail:

BIO NOTE:

Ann Bogle lives in Saint Louis Park, Minnesota, one block west of Minneapolis. She grew up in Minnetonka and attended public schools in the Hopkins district. Her preschool was privately arranged, something she has neglected to note in applying to teach, following a formal post-secondary education that spanned ten years, three cities in three states, and three degrees from three public Ivy or next Tier universities. She has lived 34 of her years in the Twin Cities. Her story collection, Country Without a Name, is forthcoming from Veery Imprints in 2013.

• Image.bedroom.009.expose.thumb
    Ann Bogle
    Nov 17, 04:10pm

I was invited and I invited James Robison in turn to contribute to fictionaut research taking place at the undergraduate level at Brown U under . The student's name ... newsbreak ... in looking up the professor's and student's name, I found that my AOL emails had been recently deleted going back to 2009. I saved them again as new. The intruder who delivered the last email in a set of six emails that ought to have been spam but that went to my inbox is mikerobert55 @ hotmail . com. Where do I report it, any ideas? Someone in Minneapolis has recently sabotaged local writing experiences and misnegotiated readings and submissions to his journal. I may need help to resolve this problem. My mother suggested getting a restraining order a few weeks ago, yet it's an Internet and intellectual property matter so far.

• You must log in to reply to this thread.