Forum / glitches is blinding me attitude

• Darryl_falling_water.thumb
    Darryl Price
    Apr 03, 10:20am

I have eight comments for my new posting,"We Were What the Trees Were Experiencing" but it only shows up as 1 comment! This is very frustrating as I dearly wish to get as many viewers to this new poem as possible. Also my friend Jim Robison for instance wasn't able to load it properly to view it the first time around.It wouldn't let him. And now Shel and others tell me they haven't received some various messages from me from time to time. Anybody else having these same issues? What can we do about it. Thanks. D

• Yankee.thumb
    Carson Baker
    Apr 06, 10:19pm

Hey Darryl -- I fixed the comment count on your story and tried to improve the general counting mechanism. There were 2 other stories that were counting incorrectly too. Hopefully this won't happen again.

Thanks so much for the bug report. Let us know if you see anything else askew.

• Image.bedroom.009.expose.thumb
    Ann Bogle
    Apr 16, 01:15pm

Carson, Jurgen, Darryl ... s/he who knows. Let me not complain. The site seems to be working amazingly well. But bugged, a bit, by what seems to be a bug: my newest story, with five faves, "Cousin," is not on the recently recommended inventory (inside page); it is on the recent stories inventory, however. Also, could someone explain the new way recommended stories line up on the right side of page one? It seems they're staying on for two weeks now instead of one. The order seems sometimes arbitrary after that, stories with fewer faves near the top, more faves near the bottom, etc. Perhaps I missed reading an explanation of that elsewhere. Direct me, if so.

• You must log in to reply to this thread.