Forum / The Hopeless Romantic

• Author_photo.thumb
    James Lloyd Davis
    Feb 15, 07:17pm

If you haven't already seen it, Judith Lawrence has posted the River Poets Journal Special Edition 2012 - The Hopeless Romantic, on the River Poets website.

The anthology is packed with poetry and prose from familiar names and Fictionauteers. It's beautifully laid out with lots of lovely art. Well worth looking it over.

It's available for download in .pdf format and you can purchase a print copy.

Here is the link: http://www.riverpoetsjournal.com/SpecialEditions-Anthologies.html

• S._tepper--nov--lighter.thumb
    Susan Tepper
    Feb 15, 08:53pm

JLD, it is a great book! BTW, why haven't you jumped into the Valentine Group, since you are a Hopeless Romantic!

• Author_photo.thumb
    James Lloyd Davis
    Feb 16, 03:50am

Susan, I've been pretty busy with the novel lately and haven't been around here much lately. Time is precious and a novel, as you know, requires a single minded effort to get through to that last page.

Besides, I may not be all that romantic. I'm certainly hopeless, but that's never enough. Also, everything Valentine is so... pink. The color of pink gives me hives. Once, while shopping for my daughter in a Toy-R-Us, I walked through the Barbie aisle and immediately broke out into a cold sweat.

I must have passed out, but when I came to, I heard the loudspeaker in the store, "Panic attack, aisle five!"

I'm told that many American men are thus affected.

Thanks for the invitation, though.

• You must log in to reply to this thread.