Forum / my "workshoppy" group

• Daviderlewine.thumb
    David Erlewine
    Feb 23, 02:20pm

hey all, i set up a private workshop group here on f-aut. for awhile it was thriving but the last few months i've been neglecting it. now with some new blood (e.g., the tenacious joshua moses) i am hoping to get things going again.

to avoid the dreaded problem of having an editor consider your work published b/c you shopped it on f-aut main page, you can join my group for the low low low price of $9.95 a month and have access to... come on i'm kidding about the price thing.

if you'd like an invite, shoot me a msg via fictionaut. before clicking on "preview" just make sure to click on "make private" (at bottom, right). once you've done that, then click "preview" and then post the story. it will be private so it won't be posted on the main page. from there, just go into your groups, select workshoppy, and then choose "add a story" to it (you'll then pick your story out) and voila.

• Daviderlewine.thumb
    David Erlewine
    Feb 23, 02:21pm

that last paragraph should be two paragraphs. the first sentence tells you how to get invited.

the rest of the graph talks about how to post stories privately and then add to the workshoppy group (so only members of the exclusive club can see it and no one can argue you've had the work published already by posting it)

• You must log in to reply to this thread.