Forum / The Metaview with Chris Okum

• Canada_usa_2011_002.thumb
    Christopher Allen
    Nov 18, 01:43pm

Chris Okum has a story at Metazen today and an interview with me at the Metazen blog.

I hope you'll stop by and give him and read. I'm doing this from an internet cafe in London, and the right mouse click won't work. Here's the Metazen link. You can find the interview by clicking on the Metazen blog.

<a href="http://www.metazen.ca">Metazen</a>

• Canada_usa_2011_002.thumb
    Christopher Allen
    Nov 18, 01:44pm

a read not and read. :)

• Nuclearman2_1_.thumb
    Christian Bell
    Nov 18, 02:34pm

From this Chris to another Chris to another Chris, great interview and great story. Okum's work is never boring and always entertaining.

Perhaps this Chris (me) will stop boycotting Metazen and start reading it again.

• Author_photo.thumb
    James Lloyd Davis
    Nov 18, 03:07pm

Golly, Chris Bell, boycotting Metazen? Isn't that a little like throwing handfuls of Aunt Lulu's Creamy Southern potato salad at CCNY lectures on Ginsberg?

I've been wanting to say that all week but could never find the right venue. I feel so much better now. The catharsis is a little bit like the satisfaction you get reading Chris Okum's curious, but amazing work. Can you imagine how much fun it would be to actually BE Chris Okum and write stories like that?

"a twenty-minute guitar solo" Yes.

Chris Allen, great interview, marvelous go at trying to crack the cypher of Chris Okum.

Chris Okum, great take on Mailer!

• You must log in to reply to this thread.