Forum / Inviting my NYC friends to a reading October 13 in Brooklyn....

• Tux.thumb
    Gary Percesepe
    Oct 03, 09:23pm

hey fictionaut friends,

i will be reading in brooklyn on october 13, details below

special thanks to fellow fictionauter kate hill cantrill for the invite--and i hope you come out, for fun, booze, laughs--we gonna commit some acts of literature, ok?

here is kate, talking about it:

Hey Rabbit Talers! Here is the blog link to the October 13th show! Please pass it around and encourage people to come. Doors at 7-7:30 (its casual) but we will probably start at 8. In NY Im learning that you should tell people it starts earlier than it really will. Remember, BYOB, food is welcome, babies welcome, (although non of the performances are censored-- Fbombs land all the time). No dogs, because there is a house kitty there. Big fun, chilling out, being wildly creative, selling books, selling cds--this is all allowed and encouraged!!! Look at this amazing line-up folks! http://www.rabbitholeprojects.com/content/13-oct-11-rabbit-tales-comings-goings I cant wait to meet those of you I have yet to meet. xoxokate

• 147.thumb
    kate hill cantrill
    Oct 04, 01:25am

Please do come and enjoy the words, music, and performance, Fnauters! Get to know Rabbithole and Dumbo and the talent that is wild there.

(and when I wrote non in that cut and paste above, of course I meant none). Duh.

Kate

• You must log in to reply to this thread.