Forum / Meg Tuite interviewed at Flash Fiction Chronicles!

• S._tepper--nov--lighter.thumb
    Susan Tepper
    Sep 28, 06:37pm

In my humble, Meg is one of the most honest writers working today and this interview of Meg by Michelle Reale reflects who Meg is and the kind of work she turns out..

http://www.everydayfiction.com/flashfictionblog/the-slant-with-michelle-reale/

• Img_0654-2.thumb
    MaryAnne Kolton
    Sep 28, 10:18pm

This interview presents a side of Meg I've never had access to. The non-exclamation point side, the intellectually superior side and the incredibly focused side. I'm not at all surprised to learn that her day job is doing hospice care. That kind, gentle, giving, loving side of Meg shines in each piece of her written work and her generous support of the writers here. Honored to know you Meg, even if only virtually.

• Frankenstein-painting_brenda-kato.thumb
    Sam Rasnake
    Sep 28, 10:19pm

It's a great interview. Enjoyed this, Meg. Thanks for posting the link, Susan.

• Fictionaut.thumb
    W.F. Lantry
    Sep 28, 10:20pm

I read that this morning. It is really quite well done. Congrats all around!

• With_ted_3.thumb
    Bill Yarrow
    Sep 29, 02:36am

Excellent interview. Well done, Meg!

• Meg%20profile%20pic.thumb
    Meg Tuite
    Sep 29, 05:33pm

Thank you so much for posting this, Susan!!! I so appreciate your amazing support and most generous comments!
    Thank you, MaryAnne, Sam, Bill Lantry and Bill Yarrow for reading and commenting!!!
    Just read your interview, Bill Lantry at THIS Magazine and loved it!! Cheers to you!

• You must log in to reply to this thread.