Forum / Is Sex "The New Black" for Spring (at Fictionaut)?

• S._tepper--nov--lighter.thumb
    Susan Tepper
    Jan 19, 03:51pm

Every season the fashion designers declare some color to be The New Black. I've only been on Fictionaut thru fall and winter, but I have noticed a definite change in the stories lately posted. SEX. Has sex become The New Black here? I'm not complaining, just musing...

• Tux.thumb
    Gary Percesepe
    Jan 19, 05:59pm

speaking as a nyer, there will NEVER be a new black, lol

on the other--for the longest time, FN seemed to be "neutral" on the sex thing--it was there, but was not making headlines, as it were.

now it is.

and that's ok.

tomorrow may be another headline...

also: finnegan & meg did it!

no, just kidding. that was my evil twin skippie seizing control of the keyboard....

like life. shit happens. then something else--

i am waiting for the frog stories, myself---

as in: lonely woman, thrice burned in love, sits down by a pond. a frog appears, with a beautiful voice, lilting and calm, and tells the woman, if you kiss me, i will turn into a prince, the man of your dreams. the woman thinks about it a bit, then says, no, thanks--well--ya know? at this point in my life? i'm more interested in a talking frog.

• S._tepper--nov--lighter.thumb
    Susan Tepper
    Jan 19, 06:22pm

I want a talking frog

• 2161777446_a91102ea45.thumb
    Matt Dennison
    Jan 20, 03:27pm

"ribbit"

• Image.bedroom.009.expose.thumb
    Ann Bogle
    Jan 20, 05:13pm

Matt, I have a story about a crowd of rabbits who loiter under the birdfeeder after the cat dies. That's the story.

I wrote "Tilly Artaud" about frogs and toads as a comment for this stream; then decided to list it on the story board.

• You must log in to reply to this thread.