Forum / Lost in Thought Magazine looking for submissions

• Logo.thumb
    Lost In Thought
    Aug 01, 01:25pm

Hi everyone;

Since I had so many great contributors last time I posted here, I thought I would try again. If anyone is interested in submitting some work to my magazine Lost in Thought, feel free! The first issue turned out wonderfully.

You can get more info and check out the magazine at www.lostinthoughtmag.com

Right now I'm open to pretty much anything. Short stories, poetry, flash, it's all fair game. The only thing I ask is that it be under 2000 words, since there are only so many pages in the magazine to fill.

Feel free to email me if you have any questions. Lostinthoughtmag@gmail.com . I'll try to check in here as well, I just check my email much more often. Thanks!

• Img_0568.thumb
    Gill Hoffs
    Aug 02, 01:06pm

Most definitely will - but not as quickly as I'd like due to poorly three year old. Thanks for posting this on here!

• Img_0568.thumb
    Gill Hoffs
    Aug 29, 10:10pm

Just to let folk know, pieces posted on fictionaut will be considered here, and swiftly, too! Pleased as punch to say my piece, 'The Ghost Of A Smile', will be included in a forthcoming issue of Lost In Thought. Very grateful to Kyle for accepting it,and really looking forward to seeing Shaun Lynch's illustration, too.

• You must log in to reply to this thread.