Alphabetical stories

Gentle

10691069 views88 comments44 favs

Your voice so soft / I wish it was touch.

Gentleman Freddy

10211021 views33 comments00 favs

Roanne, just out of jail, went to cop. That is, she went to beg fat little Freddy the dopeman to front her once more. She'd have to fuck Freddy, of course, but, well, maybe he'd wait until after this time. Likely not…

Gentry Major

855855 views00 comments00 favs

“Paroxysms, well, what in the hell’s a paroxysm?” “I think the better question is what kind of name is Gentry, Gentry?” “Yes, that’s a better question. Do you really want to know? I was named after my grandfather, Ol’ Gentry Jones Filips III. They

Geode

11861186 views77 comments44 favs

There is a rock somewhere with the truth of the sky in it, the glitter of otherworldly charms that falsify the ugliness of the literal.

Geographies of Decay

620620 views11 comment11 fav

That morning arrived with the sound of steel pipe hitting the ground

George

16241624 views2222 comments1818 favs

he makes his way back / to the ocean, back to the popcorn, back / to the pinball machines

George Burnett's Secret

902902 views11 comment11 fav

He roared back at her, shaking his empty gun in his right hand, waving his left hand in the air. “I am George Burnett, esquire, late of Balliol College, Oxford! I am a hunter, a killer of pigs! I do not fear you, bear; take the pig and be content!”

George H.W. Bush

791791 views00 comments00 favs

George H.W. Bush took his cock out and began stroking it. “The Reverend Sun Myung-Moon, of course, is a good friend, and the Washington Times[1] is an independent source.” He…

George Martian (psych eval)

569569 views55 comments33 favs

PROSPER CENTRAL SCHOOLS PSYCHOEDUCATIONAL EVALUATION CONFIDENTIAL Prosper Central…

George Santos' Dream

423423 views33 comments33 favs

he dreams of limp victims stepping out of the waves/ water draining from skin and hair

George Square

396396 views77 comments44 favs

I Buchanan Street; god strums a cheap guitar. Vaginas grow wet at clashing chords. The primitive civilised. From the city square I sense false profits, zigzag philosophies. The familiar falls…

George the Coward on Staying Home

805805 views00 comments00 favs

He knew she’d spend the day furiously scrubbing the best she could too, despite the hot house in the middle of a Southern Summer, and despite no matter how hard she tried, the place would always look filthy.

George, Love, Shakespeare and Company

13651365 views88 comments66 favs

"Love, against the dying of the light." (An unusual story about George Whitman, former owner of the revered & beloved Shakespeare & Company bookstore in Paris, France.)

Gerade rechts zum Volkszimmer

16261626 views2626 comments1616 favs

So, we are all healthy but suffering financially, not equally so, and the tendency to suffer financially has been caused by humbling ourselves to particular men. We take a quiz in moral values, phrased as a party game.

Gerontophile: An Imposition

11631163 views55 comments11 fav

His shirt, striped, fuzzy, is of fabric like velour and wreaks havoc with sunlight. His seat faces the aisle, I am sitting forward-faced across the aisle, we are on a half-full city bus, this afternoon.It is a funny shirt so I smile. I am not smiling because of…

Gershwin’s Second Prelude

31923192 views2525 comments2929 favs

While Kate practiced the piano in the tiny third-floor apartment, Wiley cooked dinner, jogging in place in front of the stove.

Gertrude

575575 views55 comments44 favs

When we were young and small we played in the orchard. Mom made apple pies and fried apples, caramel apples and apple sauce, apple cider. Grandma’s apple butter recipe.

Get a Hold of God, Will You?

877877 views33 comments00 favs

Get a Hold of God Get a hold of God, will you? I have seen a lot I saw a Great Dane licking the dew off an orange bird of paradise Get a hold of God and tell him that Get a hold of God and give him a piece of my m

Get Me Gone

14891489 views33 comments33 favs

On a corkboard in the entryway of the Leetonia Shurfine Market a curling handwritten sign said Room for Rent. Kitchen Living Room Laundry Privlages. $65 Weekly.

Get Me to the Church on Time

12631263 views1616 comments1111 favs

In my upper room, a sermon/ was playing about sundry.

Get More Protein From Your Music

764764 views00 comments11 fav

“Kids,” I say, commiserating with my partner Bink. “You can’t live with ‘em, but you can live without ‘em.”

Get Thee to a Nunnery

885885 views11 comment00 favs

I was in a nunnery wondering how I wound up in the midst of so many nuns as it wasn't my nature to hang out with nuns. I find them tedious and redundant, though I do have to say I appreciate their economy with words. You never really saw a…

Get Up, Go Home

4646 views00 comments00 favs

She breaks away and goes toward the water. The cold screams up through her feet and her knees nearly give out, and she wants to pause, to yell her ear-splitting wordless pain, but she follows the moon out into the Lake. She lurches forward, gasping with e

Getaway

10111011 views33 comments00 favs

She’d picked him up at a party freshman year, calling him Danny. Until then he had always been Daniel. He’d said nothing and his name was changed.

Getting Away

990990 views11 comment11 fav

Daddy says he needs to go to the movies at night to relieve his stress, so Momma wakes us up, puts coats over our pajamas, leads us to the car ...

Getting By

10321032 views33 comments22 favs

The were two things and two things only in the town of Comfort, Alabama, that were older than Bella.

Getting It Wrong

12311231 views11 comment00 favs

As Gino exited the supermarket, plastics bags in tow, he began doing curls with his right arm. He’d been doing this for years, reasoning that he might as well get some exercise during the walk home.

Getting Out

971971 views33 comments33 favs

“We have flown the air like birds and swum the sea like fishes, but have yet to learn the simple act of walking the earth like brothers.” ― Martin Luther King Jr.

Getting over the man in the moon

754754 views1111 comments99 favs

First have a good window seat

Getting Put On

15711571 views55 comments33 favs

There are times when I run out of places to sleep. I thought my whole life that god gave up on me. The newspaper bin is where I go when I'm desperate. In the center of town there's a large bin for recycling newspapers behind…