Alphabetical stories

Arcana Magi Pure Vol.6 - c.2

902902 views00 comments00 favs

As Mrs. Saito put on the helmet, the copter got off the ground. She focused her Mana and placed her hand on the window, bracing for the birds arrival.

Arcana Magi Pure Vol.6 - c.3

10641064 views00 comments00 favs

The streets were filled with animals of the forest. All in a panic trying to find a direction. Mixed among them were members of various Clans that lived in the forest.

Arcana Magi Pure Vol.6 - c.4

863863 views00 comments00 favs

Rumiko stood quiet, staring out at Mayumi slowly approaching the shrine. Keiko cast a spell at the structure before them while Emi stood before her sister calling out to her and Mrs. Saito struggled to pull Mayumi away.

Arcana Magi Pure Vol.6 - c.5

10381038 views00 comments00 favs

The sun was at the edge of the earth. The shadows around Ayane and her friends brought the creature closer.

Arcana Magi Pure Vol.7 - c.1

994994 views00 comments00 favs

Mayumi stepped back and watched the hand slowly slide along, guiding her to follow it. Her head turned until she saw Emi across from her.

Arcana Magi Pure Vol.7 - c.2

953953 views00 comments00 favs

Mayumi and Rumiko stood at the top of a hill into stone forest, with the town in view from a distance. The mist made a single path, safe for everyone to travel through. In the town, there were lights flickering everywhere, some areas in total darkness.

Arcana Magi Pure Vol.7 - c.3

616616 views00 comments00 favs

After the Cooking Club and Sayako formerly introduced themselves, they all stood before the sisters, listening to their story. Ren took a puff of his pipe as Ayane pressed her hand over her chest and Sayako took short breaths as her heart raced.

Arcana Magi Pure Vol.7 - c.4

907907 views00 comments00 favs

Mayumi flicked her hand, making her circle deflect the spell. She picked up speed and her hand grabbed Emi.

Arcana Magi Pure Vol.7 - c.5

916916 views00 comments00 favs

Mayumi’s eyes twitched. Her head felt the pounding images and voices grafting themselves onto her mind.

Arcana Magi Rush

13141314 views11 comment00 favs

The screams snapped Akane out of her thoughts. She looked up and there was a dragon, all alone. It flapped its bat like wings, stationary in the sky.

Arcana Magi Wisp

690690 views00 comments00 favs

Gon found himself slowing behind everyone. His wings slowly tired. The bird took a chance and pulled up. He could feel it behind him.

Arcana Magi Zero + Pure - c.1

901901 views00 comments00 favs

A Nocturne, whose grey mana seeped out of it mouth, grabbed the roof of the building with its large claws. Using it as leverage, it stood itself up, hunched over, its long whale like head roared like a loud horn.

Arcana Magi Zero + Pure - c.10

684684 views00 comments00 favs

Tomiko did not feel lost. Although she struggled to understand what was going on around her, she knew where she wanted to go.

Arcana Magi Zero + Pure - c.11

748748 views00 comments00 favs

Ayane took another look of the area and it was large warehouse. A loud thud vibrated outside.

Arcana Magi Zero + Pure - c.12

740740 views00 comments00 favs

Everyone gathered around Karin with the Mana Spirits. She wrapped her arms around her waist, staring at the ground.

Arcana Magi Zero + Pure - c.13

795795 views00 comments00 favs

Street by street, non-combatants ran away. Each one passed by the Society and law enforcement screaming.

Arcana Magi Zero + Pure - c.14

716716 views00 comments00 favs

Karin sat down. Her heart beating fast, she clutched her chest. “I’m in over my head.”

Arcana Magi Zero + Pure - c.15

579579 views00 comments00 favs

The Series Finale of 'Arcana Magi Zero' and 'Arcana Magi Pure'

Arcana Magi Zero + Pure - c.2

774774 views00 comments00 favs

Mayumi approached them; her memories of their faces from the texts they received from each other had come alive.

Arcana Magi Zero + Pure - c.3

843843 views00 comments00 favs

They followed the crow up a hill, where lights were at its brightest below. The teens stood frozen in time.

Arcana Magi Zero + Pure - c.4

814814 views00 comments00 favs

Everyone kept up with Nemo until the scent led them to the edge of the city. The elders sniffed the ground and found Satoshi’s scent into the stoned woods.

Arcana Magi Zero + Pure - c.5

844844 views00 comments00 favs

Takashi and Hideki stared at the pool of grey Mana. A scientist carefully contained some of the mist into a container.

Arcana Magi Zero + Pure - c.6

769769 views00 comments00 favs

The cubs from every Clan shivered at his snarl. The Elder’s presence was overwhelming, and level of pressure pressing down upon them.

Arcana Magi Zero + Pure - c.7

766766 views00 comments00 favs

Keiko covered her arm while holding the staff. She looked up and saw morning breaking through the sky, but something was unusual about it.

Arcana Magi Zero + Pure - c.8

864864 views00 comments00 favs

Megumi paused for a moment, understanding Mrs. Akamatsu’s concern, but looking back at the Society, she shook her head in rejection.

Arcana Magi Zero + Pure - c.9

824824 views00 comments00 favs

Emi watched the Perez sisters show each other support. It brought back memories of Mayumi giving her support, even fighting for her.

Arcana Magi Zero - c.1

11481148 views00 comments00 favs

The moon is now at the corner on pace for the horizon. On top of a tall business building in Downtown Newark stop a woman in a hood cloak.

Arcana Magi Zero - c.2

902902 views00 comments00 favs

It was so dark below, there was only flashlights weaving about and headlights pointing in one direction.

Arcana Magi Zero - c.3

10871087 views00 comments00 favs

Alysia tried to focus on what was important, but it was too much to bear. She was ready to dive down when a shot of wind blew past her, causing her and Megumi to lose control over their gliders.

Arcana Magi Zero - c.4

11251125 views00 comments00 favs

Mulberry Street was once filled with people. Just going about themselves; day to day, minding their business. To school, to work, to deliveries, or to personal priorities, it all came to halt. What Marissa saw was unlike anything she experienced in her li