Alphabetical stories

Arcana Magi - c.24: Desperation

12701270 views00 comments00 favs

Oryn woke up in her desk. Sweat trickled from her forehead. Staring at her notepad, with her latest calculation, she forgot to go home. Her thoughts of Alysia calmed for now, but still lingered from her dreams.

Arcana Magi - c.25: Satisfaction

10741074 views00 comments00 favs

Danica stared at her hand as she felt he warmth of the wind. She remembered Alysia saying that she felt the wind through the heat.

Arcana Magi - c.26: Science versus Magic

12921292 views00 comments00 favs

Brie stood before the dwarf that activated the de-paralyzer. She noticed her blueprints spread across the table beside the computer the dwarf stood in front of it.

Arcana Magi - c.27: Hard Battle

11721172 views00 comments00 favs

A burst of mud spilled out over Jonas and scooped his body up like a raging river. It spun his body over in a rebound rather than pushing him through the door.

Arcana Magi - c.28: Our Hearts as One

11101110 views00 comments00 favs

Oryn knelt down beside Alysia and grabbed her white and light blue hair. She pulled it back, and tried to get an emotional response. Their eyes locked in place. Sparks of anger clashing between their faces.

Arcana Magi - c.29: Without a Fight

13381338 views00 comments00 favs

Alysia lifted her head and felt Reya wipe her tears away. She looked at her friends and smiled a little. Happy that she was not alone.

Arcana Magi - c.2: Alysia Morales, Sentinel of Suzaku

22432243 views00 comments00 favs

The bird sat down bringing its feathers closer to Alysia. She pressed her hands on the feathers and they felt like her pillows. Her ears rested on its breast and heard its heart beat.

Arcana Magi - c.30: Farewell, My Home

13091309 views33 comments00 favs

Their hearts had a place for the Elements. The Sentinels did not want to abandon them, their friends. Nor did they want to abandon each other.

Arcana Magi - c.3: Five Months Later...

18441844 views00 comments00 favs

Oryn’s eyes opened wide as her smile removed the sadness. She stood in awe with what she saw, as the sound of footsteps drew closer to her.

Arcana Magi - c.4: Reflection

16431643 views00 comments00 favs

Those without magic, tried to figure out what their fellow co-workers were looking at as they watched Alysia fly. Oryn lifted her head up and her mouth gaped open, her eyes twitched as the reflection of a bright light glared across her eyes.

Arcana Magi - c.5: Will

17601760 views00 comments00 favs

She stood there with ladylike maturity; her eyes were frightening with an unforgiving look, visible in her tears that pierced the very core of Oryn’s heart.

Arcana Magi - c.6: Damage Control

14681468 views00 comments00 favs

Alysia gritted her teeth, lifted her legs up, and stood straight. She took Reya’s arms with a gentle touch and unlatched them assuring that she was okay. She stood before Oryn with her wings stretched out gathering a wave of heat.

Arcana Magi - c.7: Instinct

14541454 views00 comments00 favs

Her body shivered from the liquid and she felt loose. Her mind relaxed and a veil of pink mist covered her body.

Arcana Magi - c.8: Realization

14891489 views00 comments00 favs

She found herself standing before a mirror, her body was not in the reflection. A pulse shot out of the glass and her heart matched its resonance.

Arcana Magi - c.9: Brie Williams, Sentinel of Byakko

14401440 views00 comments00 favs

She saw mana from the pendant floating to her chest and its resonance pulsed with her heart, yet it felt empty. Unaware of what she had done, she reached out to it, thought of a name, and called for it.

Arcana Magi Behind the Scenes: Character Sheets

15441544 views00 comments00 favs

A behind the scenes look at the character designs of the Arcana Magi Universe.

Arcana Magi Behind the Scenes: The Making of Arcana Magi Universe Ver 2.0

11901190 views00 comments00 favs

A Nonfiction Behind the Scenes look at how the Arcana Magi Universe came to existence.

Arcana Magi Behind the Scenes: The Rule of Mana Ver 2.0

12151215 views00 comments00 favs

A Nonfiction behind the scenes look at how Mana works in the world of Arcana Magi.

Arcana Magi Behind the Scenes: Writing through Music

11841184 views00 comments00 favs

A behind the scenes look at how music influenced the writing of Arcana Magi Universe.

Arcana Magi Bolt

660660 views00 comments00 favs

Sofia looked around and found herself at a boulevard. She could see the town exit ahead of her. The bike still lied on the ground.

Arcana Magi Cross - c.1

13921392 views00 comments00 favs

Ai picked up the ball and noticed the feathers. Wings unfurled and the head looked up. Staring deep into the bird’s eyes, Ai could have sworn she saw flames.

Arcana Magi Cross - c.2

13511351 views00 comments00 favs

Ai noticed the red bead at the base of Tori’s neck embedded within the feather. It had the look of a ruby. She slid her hand over the bead and a tingling sensation climbed up her arm.

Arcana Magi Cross - c.3

12711271 views00 comments00 favs

Ai thought she was flying at first, but she felt herself leaning on something. Before she could figure out what was happening, her eyes closed again, and had a short dream.

Arcana Magi Cross - c.4

12801280 views00 comments00 favs

Ai did not know what to do, nor say. She did not want Manami to suffer anymore than she already has.

Arcana Magi Cross - c.5

12081208 views00 comments00 favs

They stood before the opened door, where cold vapor seeped out along their feet and chilled their bodies. The Avatars figured this was what the necromancer used to get inside.

Arcana Magi Cross: Kame's Song

659659 views11 comment11 fav

The waves assisted in pushing him forward, until he reached the dry sand. He saw a small resort town ahead. The lights were out in the businesses and homes.

Arcana Magi Divine

11291129 views11 comment00 favs

Amyra pressed her hands on the brick wall and rubbed it. She thought about hanging something on there, but she did not have the tools to make a hole. In fact, the thought of having a hole in the wall would be enough.

Arcana Magi Fifth World - Part 1

929929 views00 comments11 fav

As the four flew beside each other, they shared their stories and got to know one another. Soon they learned from the voice what was happening.

Arcana Magi Fifth World - Part 2

826826 views00 comments11 fav

Miranda hugged Madam Mayweather as the girls, except Akane, gathered around them.

Arcana Magi Memorial - c.1

13231323 views00 comments00 favs

Azure spent these years learning how to harness the four elements and find the four creatures that shackled her.