Alphabetical stories

All of Me

11931193 views99 comments99 favs

They sat before the fire and played cribbage. He was a good player, but not as good as she was.

All of My Facebook Friends Are Gonna Be Strangers

518518 views11 comment00 favs

I once knew a guy named Ian from Manhattan Who liked looking at New Yorker fey cartoons.

All Of My Monsters And Beautiful Women In Dreams

11301130 views11 comment00 favs

1. Lamia I slapped the venomous dream from his mouth before he could spit in my eyes; fuck him and his rage, fucking Tonton Macoute or whatever he was--and I got the hell out and away from that house and the fires that raged on all floors, and I fled…

All Of These Eyes.....

352352 views1313 comments55 favs

.

All Seeing

11251125 views22 comments22 favs

Our Core Values define evil as the concealment of information. And those who conceal information are evil.

ALL SMOKE RISES. The story of Lilly and her need for MILK-BLOOD

790790 views00 comments00 favs

Lilly was anything but a white flower. Her skin had been blackened and burnt. Charred legs and arms stuck out like tiny tree limbs, the knuckles on her fingers barely covered by skin. The child’s face is frozen in the beginnings of a scream. She seems anc

All Stories Need An Ending

610610 views44 comments22 favs

Drugs, after all, once in the system, demanded unfalteringly more drugs.

All that Remains

11941194 views33 comments11 fav

The drapes are closed against the sunlight, but Ginny can feel someone in the room. She peers through barely open eyes so as not to let on she's awake. She adjusts her position in a way she hopes mimics sleep, turns her head to the side. A woman…

All the Bad Things About Hill House

10171017 views00 comments00 favs

I felt the most afraid I’ve ever felt in my life, like all the unknowns in the universe were rushing through me at once.

ALL THE BASTARDS AND ME

14061406 views55 comments44 favs

The apartment was a second-level place, so I went down the steps and looked through the stained glass window of the door. “Ah hell,” I said to myself. Raymond Carver and John Fante and Charles Bukowski were outside. I opened the door.

All the Broken People

13261326 views1919 comments1414 favs

We all// fall short and fail.

All the gaping mouths without a voice

11891189 views99 comments55 favs

"Mammy, why do they throw sand in our eyes?" a girl could be heard screaming from the 30-foot-deep ravine, Babi Yar.

All the Places

516516 views55 comments44 favs

we went to together are now, according toyou, not to be believed. A memory of athought of a memory, of an arrow. There isno earth. There is no sun. There are no stars. All theplaces we went to together are to be paused,allowed to fade into never. The river is to be…

All the Pretty Boys

15241524 views66 comments11 fav

Somewhere along the line he had also become a junkie, so he had a plastic bottle filled with methadone. I took a swig of that as we decided to jump in a cab and go to a dance club. It was a total shit-hole...

ALL THE REPORTERS WANT WAR

10921092 views77 comments33 favs

The countdown is on and daily the propaganda gets more and more aggravating It appears at times that the news media dictate and orchestrate more that just report on events of diplomatic shock. A huge effort has gone in to covering this coming war and it…

All The Right Steps

11111111 views00 comments00 favs

"I didn’t take my mother’s denial of my dream lightly. I wanted it desperately. I cried and pleaded, nagged and begged. On several occasions, I temperamentally got out of the car at a stop sign and walked. Once, my mother said that I was nagging her so mu

All The World's Cold

696696 views22 comments00 favs

An officer appeared and told us that we were already dead. We were already ghosts. As soon as you realize this, there is nothing to fear.

All the Young Angel Heads

979979 views99 comments88 favs

I don't think you understand. A sad boy doesn't just die inside, slowly he becomes withdrawn from certain types of lovely youthful reasoning out loud, accustomed to feeling what is expected of him, just to be allowed to survive another…

All there is

12451245 views1515 comments1414 favs

You need buttered broths and to copy old writings by hand by very poor light.

All These Poets

10131013 views77 comments66 favs

All these poets with their hands Full of poems are driving Me into the wheat fields like A flock of crows. They offer You a cigarette and light The damn thing with a poem. They give you a little dance, But when they take off…

ALL THOSE YEARS

873873 views11 comment11 fav

Joseph and his little brother, Kevin, were there again. Kevin was too small to understand what had happened yet. He would usually just go off, running around the statues and playing with the wreaths; the last time they'd visited he climbed a tree and broke one of the…

All Wet

946946 views22 comments22 favs

the small break of consciousness that is my dreamswaterso much wateri can never forgive the watertoo many tears

All Will Be Well

16461646 views1818 comments99 favs

Jesus will walk on the water. Judas will walk on a technicality.

All you need is a friend

848848 views00 comments00 favs

So, before he could brew with the crew, God decided to make one last trip to Earth, drawn by nostalgia and the prospect of watching a football World Cup from the stands. That is where He met Mini.

All You Need Is Love

937937 views66 comments33 favs

Now I know All you need is coffee

All You Wanna do is to Sink (but you stink)

501501 views55 comments55 favs

into another bright vat of boiling over hot lies. It's sick, man, the way you'd rather dig for a supposed (royal) buried treasure than make a new beautiful thing start to happen, breakyour back, break your spirit, over and over, until there's nothing left to…

All-Night Cartoon Party

18861886 views2323 comments1010 favs

'Hey, are you supposed to be from a cartoon or something?' said the Grim Reaper. I had to take a big drink before I could reply. I didn't know what to say, so I said 'Could I see your watch, please?' He looked down my dress while he thought about it.

Allergic Reaction

952952 views11 comment11 fav

On his way to his first fishing expedition in the Bay Area, the man remembered the rustle and shimmer of the willows by the muddied Jemez River in New Mexico, cold beer, the clean camaraderie of childhood friends. He walked along a path choked with greenery to the San Pablo…

Allergic Reactions #1: Sun

15471547 views1313 comments88 favs

Well I too woke up and felt bitterly alive once more;outside there was this shining fish scale attack sunliterally smashing itself against the window like a crazed yet determined yellowbird of paradise but it just couldn't smack through the little rows of…

Alliterative at best

523523 views1010 comments44 favs

Jeff was unlucky.His first wife had been killed by his stalker a few years ago. When he first explained it to me, I had felt incredulous. Then I felt somewhat guilty for wondering who on earth would have been inspired to stalk him. The dead wife thing made me feel even…