PDF

Bohemian Grove


by Smiley McGrouchpants, Jr-Esq-III


                   “Why, that's the faggotiest thing I've ever heard of!” Richard M. Nixon actually said.  But how could he say that?  Henry went there.
                   Henry also spent time hanging around Bob Evans and the starlets at Paramount Pictures — nothing like power, to make a man feel hungry for pussy.  He even offered his services to Bob Evans when he was having troubles with his marriage to actress Ali McGraw — “negotiator,” as it were.  “Bob,” his partner at Paramount, Peter Bart, said.  “He can't get us out of Vietnam.”[1]   Leave it alone . . . 
                   Anyway, so Clint Eastwood plays the bongo drums (“hardest to read” Peter Bart said — Redford being “cunning” and Beatty being “astute” while Kissinger himself was “short”[2]), Reagan's there, financiers are there, industrialists, corporate types, Church of the Process, human sacrifice, blah-blah-blah, they all beat their chest and have a good time.

                                                             THE END

[1] In Infamous Players: A tale of Movies, the Mob, (and Sex) (2011).  I'm not making this up. — ed.
[2] I'm making this up, though.  Sucker! — ed.
Endcap